When facing criminal charges, one of the most important things you can do is make sure your attorney has criminal trial experience. I have the necessary experience to confidently fight for your rights in the courtroom.
A Board-Certified Specialist In Criminal Trial Law
As a Broward County criminal defense lawyer, I am a Board-Certified Specialist in Criminal Trial Law. I have handled many trials in defense of clients in the criminal justice system. I handle everything from criminal traffic violations to major felony charges for clients throughout South Florida.
Specific areas of my practice include:
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the severity of the crime, the existence of prior convictions and other aggravating factors. Both misdemeanor and felony domestic violence charges are serious and require solid criminal defense from an experienced attorney.
- Driving under the influence (DUI): One of the most important aspects of DUI defense involves investigating the police conduct during the traffic stop, search, roadside tests and arrest. I have a wealth of experience finding errors in the police conduct that invalidates evidence and gets my clients positive outcomes in their DUI defense.
- Drug possession: I defend clients against a range of possession and related charges involving marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs and other illicit substances.
- Burglary and theft: Theft, fraud, shoplifting and other related crimes bring severe penalties in Florida. I provide legal counsel and defense against these charges.
- Sexual Offenses: Sexual assault cases are complex and present challenges for both defense attorneys and prosecutors. Oftentimes, evidence is scarce, creating a he said/she said argument.